WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I AM FROM SOUTH AUSTRALIA AND HAVE A PASSION FOR MAKING CLOTH DOLLS & CRAFTS..
I LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND LUKE AND WE HAVE TWO GROWN BOYS RYAN & BARRY.
I HAVE BEEN MAKING CRAFTS & DOLLS FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS AND AM TOTALLY ADDICTED, MY PREFERRED DOLLS ARE THE PRETTY AND SLIGHTLY PRIMITIVE DOLLS, BUT I KEEP GETTING BULLIED INTO MAKING THE FUGLY DOLLS WHICH I DO MAKE BUT DON'T LIKE IF THAT MAKES SENSE.LOL.
I ALSO RUN A CRAFT MARKET FOR THE LOCAL SCOUT GROUP 5X A YEAR WHICH I JUST LOVE DOING, SUCH A NICE GROUP OF LADIES..
THANKS FOR VISITING TRACEY

Thursday, May 9, 2013

ANOTHER WEEK OVER!!

What a busy week I am having..
Still trying hard to get some crafts done 
for the Long Weekend Market in June.
Printer decided to shit itself today so that was a very challenging 10 minutes of trying not to pick it up and throw it through the window.. 
I resisted. just lol

Below are a few new dolls I have made for the market. only 50 to go!!
If you are interested in buying any of my things just email me and I will let you know the price..
*****
Prices are worked out on size and the amount of work that goes into them. All my Dolls are made with lots of care and made to a high standard..
None of my dolls are over $35.  
Small Dolls are $15 - $22
 Medium Dolls are $27 - $30
Large Dolls are $30 - $35


Daisy $32

Miss Lily $35

Annie Collector $25

Teddy & Me $27

Primitive Friends $27

Witchy Poo $32

SOLD

Golly's $35 each

Pirate Pete $25

Sisters $30 the Pair


Witch $35
Prince Charming $22

No comments:

Post a Comment